Fispal Tecnologia – 33rd International Technology trade show for the Food and Beverage industry is the largest and most complete event in the sector in Latin America.
The stage for sector launches takes place in Brazil’s largest city, and it is the meeting point for qualified sector buyers in the food industry and beverage industries for the whole of Latin America.
Why choose Brazil?
- The perspective for investments in the beverage industries, for the period of 2015 to 2018, represents the total sum of US$ 10.42 bn.*
- Brazil is the third largest producer and consumer of beer and soft drinks in the world.*
- Beverage Industry: Turnover US$ 32.96 bn 2014.*
- The forecast for investments for the food industry, for the period 2015-2018 totals US$ 15.96 bn *
- Food Product Industry Turnover (net of industrial tax) US$ 138.27 bn 2014.**
- 85% of food industry consumed by the Brazilian population are subjected to industrial processing.**
- Brazilian Population: more than 202.8 million citizens.**
*Source: BNDS - Banco Nacional de Desenvolvimento Econômico e Social (The National Bank for Economic and Social Development)
**Source: IBGE – Instituto Brasileiro de Geografia e Estatística (The Brazilian Institute for Geography and Statistics)
In 2017, the Fispal Technology write a new and important page in its history. There are 33 years of tradition that next year will drive major innovations and opportunities. In addition to finding the latest technologies and innovations of the industry, visitors can enjoy all the comfort and technology of the most modern exhibition center in Brazil, the São Paulo Expo Exhibition & Convention Center.
To the new venue, Fispal Technology has a new format: